November 17, 2009

About Me

Hi.. My Name is Souvik Basu. This Blog was created by me for just one purpose. To inform all the people out there who don't know about MESOTHELIOMA. I myself was unaware about it. But i came to know about it a few days back. I thought i could dedicate some of my time to inform the people about it.

I hope you like my blog and find it informative.I have not provided any profile info link that is why i am gonna describe myself here.

Name: Souvik Basu
Country: India
City: Ahmedabad
E-mail id: xtremecoolster@gmail.com / xtreme.virus4u@gmail.com
Hobbies: Like to search info on Google, Learn more about computers,
Collecting stamps.

2 comments:

  1. GuD WorK DudE....KeeP IT UP.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice &informative. Try to keep it up to date.

    ReplyDelete